Wedding Packages 2019/2020
Your wedding day will be of the very few most important and special days of your life and it is important to make sure you have the best possible coverage and memory of your day. My wife and I will shoot the wedding together and I offer a complimentary pre-wedding shoot as part of the meeting to discuss times/details and requirements of the big day. We shoot in a contemporary style with the perfect mix of natural reportage and gorgeous posed shots to treasure. We feel the whole day is important and as such only offer two packages as standard, the full day USB/digital only and the Album package which includes a stunning Italian hand-made album from Graphistudio.
All photos are professionally edited and processed (I'll almost guarantee no guest will have their eyes shut!). Everything is done in house as I like to have full control over the shoot from start to delivery.
Please see the package prices below or contact me for a tailored quote, I'm more than happy to have a chat with you and discuss your exact needs - we do offer discounts for single venue weddings!
Digital Package £1450
- Pre-wedding meet up and photoshoot should you wish
- The full day from Bridal preparations to after the first dance
- All edited high resolution photos edited and supplied on a beautiful presentation USB drive ready for you to print
- Online Gallery to share with friends and family
Album Package £1750
- Everything as above, including the USB
- A gorgeous 40page 35cm x 25cm leather bound album for Graphistudio printed with your names and date and with your favourite 100 photos (approx) laid out by myself
- Abilty to upgade your album, an extra 10 pages for £95
Beautifully printed, high quality images on archive quality cotton papers.
Framed 18” x 12” print in a solid-wood Oak-finished or Black 25” x 19” frame - £120
Unframed 18” x 12” prints are £40 and 12” x 8” prints are £20.
The canvases I supply use the finest possible materials to hand-craft your perfect canvas. Using bright white, tight-weave canvas material, hand-stretched over heavy-duty 38mm deep knot-free pine frames. They have flat, hand-folded corners and are flawlessly finished with a ten-year guarantee on workmanship and inks that will last 100 years or more without fading. They can be had in almost any size, but as an idea these are as follows:
20” x 16” - £120
24” x 16” - £130
30” x 20” - £150
30” x 24” - £170
40” x 32” - £230